Host Your Event at the Library
The Redwood Falls Library Commission encourages the use of the library facility.
- Total Capacity - 73 people
- One person must be listed as the contact person
- Reservations are not effective until the deposit and rental fees (if applicable) are received and the User Agreement form is signed
The Community Meeting Room has a capacity of 73 people. There is a kitchenette and patio access. It also houses visiting art exhibits.
The room must be reserved in advance. There is a $25 refundable deposit required for civic, charitable, service clubs, and other governmental agencies. There is no additional rental fee for these groups. Private individuals, organizations, businesses or other non-profit groups are required to pay a $25 refundable deposit and rental fees of $35 for four (4) hours or $50 for five (5) or more hours.
Meeting Room Rental Policy
All groups will be responsible for cleaning up the room after their events.
Deposit fees will be refunded if the following conditions are met:
- The room is vacuumed and left clean and orderly
- Tables are left up, tops washed off, and pushed to edges of room
- Chairs are returned to the chair stackers or stacked neatly in one corner of the room
- Meeting Room checklist is completed and returned to the desk or left on a table if the meeting ends after library hours
- No damage to property or equipment has occurred. If damages exceed the $25.00 deposit fee the person responsible will be billed
Deposits may be picked up within one week following the event.
Meeting Room Rental Inquiry
Complete the form below to inquire about the Redwood Falls Public Library Meeting Room rental and availability.