Host Your Event at the Library
The Redwood Falls Public Library encourages the use of the library facility.
- Total Capacity - 73 people
- One person must be listed as the contact person
- Reservations are not effective until the rental fees (if applicable) are received and the User Agreement form is signed.
The Community Meeting Room has a capacity of 73 people. There is a kitchenette and patio access. It also houses visiting art exhibits.
The room must be reserved in advance. There is a $25 non-refundable payment required. For nonprofit groups (proof of nonprofit status may be required) there is no fee. Private individuals, organizations, businesses or other non-profit groups are required to sign an agreement policy and pay according to agreement and guidelines.
Meeting Room Rental Policy
All groups will be responsible for cleaning up the room after their events.
- The room should be left in the same condition as arrival.
- Tables are left up, tops washed off.
- Meeting Room checklist is to be completed and returned to the computer desk in the meeting room.
- Additional fees billed to renter for any damages.
Meeting Room Rental Inquiry
Complete the form below to inquire about the Redwood Falls Public Library Meeting Room rental and availability.