Exciting and Educational Programs
At Redwood Falls Public Library, we’ve got a full slate of exciting and educational programs for children.
Helping young minds develop a love of reading is the mission that drives our programming. Sign up your child for interactive activities and challenges and take advantage of our extensive kid-friendly digital resources.
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
Sign your child up to read 1000 books before Kindergarten and earn prizes along the way. What a great way to promote a love of reading and learning from an early age! See Jill for more information.
New Scholastic Digital Resources Available for Young Learners
- Watch and Learn, launching new learning adventures and discussions!
- Teachables, educator-created and expert-vetted teaching materials.
- BookFlix, where stories and nonfiction connect!
- ScienceFlix, science for the next generation!
- TrueFlix, offering dozens ofunits to supplement social studies and science core cirricula learning.
- Log in using your library barcode.
Preschool Story Hour
Every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Children with an adult will enjoy lots of books, games, songs, and crafts. For ages up to 5. No registration required – join us when you can.