- This event has passed.
Adult Winter Reading Program Starts at the Redwood Falls Public Library
Get Wrapped up in Reading!
The Adult Winter Reading Program will be starting January 3rd and run through March 31st.
- The program is open to anyone 16+
- Registration begins January 3rd. You can call the Redwood Falls Public Library at 507-616-7420, or stop in to register.
- Each book you read, you get a punch. After 12 punches you get a candy bar. After another 12 punches you get a coffee mug.
- Physical books, audiobooks, eBooks, and magazines all count!
- We will have weekly drawings for prizes. Each book you read you get a punch and make sure to fill out a drawing slip!